We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. We have 7 days to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time you may complain to your local citizens advice bureau on 08454 04 05 06.
What will happen next?
1. We will send you an email acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
2. We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our client care manager, who will review your complaint file and speak to the people necessary regarding the matter.
3. They will then invite you to a telephone conversation to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. They will do this within 7 days of sending you the acknowledgement email or letter.
4. Within three days of the telephone call, they will email or write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions they have agreed with you.
5. If you do not want a telephone call or it is not possible, they will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including their suggestions for resolving the matter.
6. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for another staff member or someone unconnected with the matter to review the decision.
7. We will write to you within 3 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
8. If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact your local citizens advice bureau on 08454 04 05 06.
9. If you would like extra clarification on our complaints procedure please email us at email@example.com or call our office on 0800 888 6644